Squad

Activity Forum Community Games & Gaming Squad

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

S.A.F Moeskeeto
    Participant

My first Squad Youtube video :Squad

Let me know what you guys think, I was playing on a “murican server lol, not such bad ping as Im on Fibre now aw yiss

S.A.F Moeskeeto
    Participant

S.A.F Moeskeeto
    Participant

Sorry, I wanted to Embed the video

S.A.F DeiEx
    Keymaster

https://joinsquad.com/

Defensive and offensive base building?

At first I thought it looked like BF2 🙂

Just pasting the youtube link should now get recognised as a video link when uou post.

Webmaster of the S.A.F Clan Community.

S.A.F DeiEx
    Keymaster

Watched a couple of youtube clips, looks quite promising.

S.A.F DeiEx
    Keymaster

Managed to catch Diggs, ploppy and Mo on just now.

Diggs has squad, seems to like it and Mo might be interested if he sees people getting organised.

Apparently Karl has got it now?

Ill take a look tomorrow, may buy it between now and month end, liking the idea of everyone getting back into something thats finally come along to stuff Battlefields failures.

S.A.F Moeskeeto
    Participant

liking the idea of everyone getting back into something thats finally come along to stuff Battlefields failures.

We have been saying this since BF 3…..

IMO, Get the game if YOU like it, Dont get it if you think the entire clan will rally for it, cuz it wont happen sorry – theres too many different games out there these days for us all to be on at once, letalone playin the same game, no one plays the same thing anymore….peoples personalities change, many clan members have lost interest in gaming in general and some loose interest in game types, like me with battlefield 1 (BF in general actually), which once again is spawn, die, cap flag, die, spawn, “oh look at my K/D”, “oh heres more money EA for yet another dumb expansion pack while the original game isnt even fully patched yet”
    most of the clan dont even use Steam anymore, its only us who tried ARK, 7 Days, Miscreated and Rust, GTA and Squad

Diggs and I play squad,I love the game, I think Diggs likes it too,Karl will propably pop on when he is ready. we have fun and thats that, anyone who wants to join sweet – we like the salt.net clan server, active admins who try avoid squadding up by themselves so they can create seperate squads for noobies like me to join and learn.
    Karl has also been super kind enough to grant us a separate Squad channel in Mumble which is awesome.

Happy gaming!

S.A.F Moeskeeto
    Participant

Another vid up!

S.A.F Moeskeeto
    Participant

Aaand 1 more

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.