SAFClan [SAFC] - New members, introduce yourself!

• S.A.F I-Robot
  • S.A.F I-Robot's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #17894 by S.A.F I-Robot
S.A.F I-Robot created the topic: SAFClan [SAFC] - New members, introduce yourself!
Forum registration is required to post here.

Just joined in with SAFC, post here and introduce yourself.

Perhaps youd like to be recruited, or perhaps you are already an outfit recruit and feel you merit promotion to Private rank - the post your requests here.

See here for more info : saf.net.nz/safc
Last Edit: 4 years 5 months ago by S.A.F I-Robot.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• trollDX
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 5 months ago #18055 by trollDX
trollDX replied the topic: SAFClan [SAFC] - New members, introduce yourself!
Hey guys,

I-Robot recruited me a week or two ago, been great squading up so far. Really nice having a group that works well especially when doing stuff like Liberator runs. Nothing like having to fly back to the warp gate 3+ times in a 10 minute period because your nube gunners bailed or simply aren't shooting things ;D

I'm a US expat living in Thailand so I use the AU Brigg server and obviously play Vanu Sovereignty!

This and next week I'm moving apartments so I might not be on as much as I'd like (or will be on too much to procrastinate).

• S.A.F I-Robot
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 5 months ago #18068 by S.A.F I-Robot
S.A.F I-Robot replied the topic: SAFClan [SAFC] - New members, introduce yourself!
Welcome to the site, Adam goes by the game name of trollDX, be sure to send him a friend request he works well as a squad member and is trying to develop his vehicles along the same lines as us to help out.

• MonoXaccaride
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 4 months ago #18124 by MonoXaccaride
MonoXaccaride replied the topic: SAFClan [SAFC] - New members, introduce yourself!
Hi guys,

I am new in this forum. DeiEX recruited me some weeks or months ago. I haven't had the chance to visit this site. Well anyway it was really fun playing with EX and Troll, even though most of it I only play as a supporting character :p
Personally I like it when the squad is less than 10 members and all can follow orders, but once it become a platoon, it usually crumbles -__-

I am Indonesian, that's why I chose AU server (also because the population was low), but currently studying in an American university in Madrid, Spain. And I play as VS.

Sorry that I haven't showed up in a while, been busy :D, although I played yesterday though, tried to make contact with Ex but failed hehehe.

More
4 years 4 months ago #18126 by S.A.F Masterpetey
S.A.F Masterpetey replied the topic: SAFClan [SAFC] - New members, introduce yourself!
Hi Mono!
Welcome to the forums and looking forward to having some game sessions with you!

• S.A.F I-Robot
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #18130 by S.A.F I-Robot
S.A.F I-Robot replied the topic: SAFClan [SAFC] - New members, introduce yourself!
Greetings mono, must be the voip I thought you sounded spanish lol didnt realise Bahasa Indo :)

My finacee speaks Indonesian, Malaysian and other languages, I just manage to mangle english and swear in many languages.

I was on but didnt realise for ages the squad had become a platoon and some were in the other squad, I think it happened when I came back on and invited Seafury.

Mono's been a great squad man, hes always happy to be along as a gunner or support class or whatever he needs to do to generally assist the squad.

Yesterday and day before was first time Ive managed in weeks, just been busy with cars. Fettling new one and overhauling old one to sell.

www.ukpassats.co.uk/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=62574
Last Edit: 4 years 4 months ago by S.A.F I-Robot.

More
4 years 4 months ago #18131 by Frankiedoodles
Frankiedoodles replied the topic: SAFClan [SAFC] - New members, introduce yourself!
WAHEY I'M INDONESIAN TOO :D I love you already :3 xD

More
4 years 4 months ago #18165 by Frankiedoodles
Frankiedoodles replied the topic: SAFClan [SAFC] - New members, introduce yourself!
Well, I'm now officially an SAFClan recruit, since the N7VD disbanded, I look forward to many fun times with all you guys ;)

A little info about me, I live in Wales, GB, but since Australia is my fave place in the world I thought I'd use that server :) Dei and I had a great run a few months back, with trollDx too, and have since had many more with him and the SAFC, all very much excellent, though I've been busy lately and haven't been able to get on much.

See you on Auraxis.

;)

• S.A.F I-Robot
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #18166 by S.A.F I-Robot
Hey m8.

It was amusing and suprising when you thought youd been kicked out of N7VD only for longD2justic to let us know N7VD imploded and ended, big group too! Perhaps it had something to do with the senior member weve discussed before lol.

Id been on a couple of hours and out of the entire squad longD2justic was one of only 2 that were actually trying to support the squad (and with mics :P ), I wasnt even aware he was former N7VD until that point but hes already found himself an outfit which is a pity as he was pretty decent as a squadder.

Youve worked well in the squads and platoons weve ended up running so I couldnt miss the opportunity to bring you in, youll find S.A.F members good squad mates and they will find you compatible with the s.A.F way too. Im going to bump you up a rank to non Clan regular as youve already proved yourself enough to get past recruit rank.

I hope the Clan extend you a good welcome.
Last Edit: 4 years 4 months ago by S.A.F I-Robot.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frankiedoodles

Moderators: S.A.F Masterpetey