Battlefield 4

• S.A.F Diggers37
  • S.A.F Diggers37's Avatar Topic Author
  • The Quiet Type
  • The Quiet Type
More
3 years 11 months ago #18340 by S.A.F Diggers37
S.A.F Diggers37 created the topic: Battlefield 4
Hi Guys, yes boys, I have weakened, I have per-ordered 4 so hear we go for more cursing for the wife, although with her blessing, not thet I curse much now??? :woohoo: keeps me from annoying her I guess. lol. as long as she keeps bring the snacks to keep me here, Oh! and beer.
Look to be honest I am really looking forward to catching up with a few people I haven't seen from the clan for ages. I know there are a few who are not sure about the game, as with
Planetside,commitments,money being tight etc.
When I joined the clan a while ago, the fun we had running around like chooks with their heads cut off, well I was lol. it was great. Tagging Phantom on an occassion, now that's like the chooks flyimg out your bum, yes! yes! yes! air punch! or sneaky snipers, dont have to mention names Oggy ,Kasta's Brothers, liked getting them as they did with us,Arcom is so old he probably can't remember playing only joking mate, as you can see I can rattle on a bit. Ahh the memory's.
So I think it's not just a game, there is more to it than thet, see starting to talk like the KIWI hahahaha! it's the friendship, not so much as leg humping but fun gaming. I can't walk around the corner so to speak and have a lan or just catch up, not saying you guys do much either but I can catch up gaming.
Klawful has been promoting the game heaps to his credit and maybe a few others, so I think my reasoning is to try and bring us together a bit as well, that's my 2 bobs worth.
Diggs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• S.A.F Kastaboy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
3 years 11 months ago #18347 by S.A.F Kastaboy
S.A.F Kastaboy replied the topic: Battlefield 4
Nice to hear you back from the planets diggs ,,,,,,,,lol I can only concentrate on one game at a time bf4 feels better so far so let's see how it goes on release so far I like to domination mode
Had a couple of rounds on carrying the bomb round a bit confusing to start with but ok once you got used to it,,,

Look forward to seeing u guys back on the battlefield soon,,,

More
3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #18594 by S.A.F Dman
S.A.F Dman replied the topic: Battlefield 4
Loving the new Caspian Border map. Was a great map before but now that they've put in that huge wall with towers it sort of reminds me a bit of the 2142 styled maps. Also like how you can interact more with the doors and shutters. Heaps of hidey holes too. Oman is very good too. Especially the dust storm. Really changes everything. Metro is meh and Firestorm isn't very well optimized IMO.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 3 years 6 months ago by S.A.F Dman.

More
3 years 6 months ago #18596 by S.A.F Masterpetey
S.A.F Masterpetey replied the topic: Battlefield 4
what? firestorm is the best map imo its an oilfield so must e bleak-ish loving the 2014 maps had enough of metro its the same old damo keep saturday 22 free jump on have a long session with us its lan night

More
3 years 6 months ago #18597 by S.A.F Dman
S.A.F Dman replied the topic: Battlefield 4
It's a date

• S.A.F Klawful
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
3 years 6 months ago #18598 by S.A.F Klawful
S.A.F Klawful replied the topic: Battlefield 4
Loving the new maps, except Metro which I still hate with a passion. And yes, Firestorm is poorly optimized. Most the time I'm 80-90+ fps, but soon as I look at flames coming out of the pipes it drops to 30-40 fps instantly. Very noticeable and annoying.

More
3 years 6 months ago #18599 by S.A.F Masterpetey
S.A.F Masterpetey replied the topic: Battlefield 4
Honestly I do not notice a frame drop guys...
its as smooth as it was back in bf3...maybe im not getting as high a rates as you guys r, could that be the difference...metro does suck, get too repetitive,

Moderators: S.A.F Masterpetey